RE-CYCLED - Trench Coat- Black Lac
New to Carole Ridley and boy are we excited about this new range!
Blending technical clothing with an urban style, this chic collection is made from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles and organic cotton.
Modeled on the classic from the early twentieth century, the Trench makes more of a statement with its oversized silhouette and double-breasted storm plaque. Designed for movement, 2 side zips transform this jacket into a poncho that drapes perfectly over your bike’s handlebars.
Simply show-stopping in a bold, black lacquer.
Made from organic cotton and 111 recycled PET bottles
- Fully waterproof with taped seams
- Side zippers for poncho function
- GOTS, GRS and OEKO-TEX(R) Standard 100 Certified
- Two-way waterproof front zipper and storm plaque
- Removable hood with adjustable court stops and cap
- Adjustable cuffs
- Ventilation zones in armpits
- Extra-long and oversized fit – three-quarter length – Unisex
Fabric: Made from 111 recycled PET bottles
Washing: Washable at 30°C